Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gaurd ya Grill

2 days this week I have gotten randomly angry and for the past 6-7 hours I have been this way. If you looked up sin/pissed off for no reason/about to explode my picture would show up with a death stare. You would not be able to look at the picture for much longer than a quick glance because I would either scare you or jump out of the page to verbally assault you. Geez. Where do moments like this come from!!!?? I was at the computer listening to a lecture for my personal training certification and I think that added to the already irritated demeanor I had been carrying earlier. I was fine when I was on the way to the barber shop. I read an interesting article on Al-Queda, got my haircut, and drove off. While in my car on the way to work out I got randomly pissed off and everyone was in my way. If my car had an oozie and some hellfire missles attached to it I would have wracked up mad kilz. Surely tomorrow will be a better day. We are going to Toronto, which I love. Oh crap, we are going to be in a 12 passenger van for 10 hours.

No comments: