Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Well, I have notice that I have been all over the place these past few months. When I say all over the place I mean that I have been trying to figure things out with limited success. I have all these anxieties, irritations, and at moments I have felt like I wanted to explode. The ways I have tried to figure things out or better yet, pointed the finger at situations as being "the problem," has basically been futile. I have written and said things such as, "Maybe I need to move downtown?" Yeah, that's it! Or, "Maybe I need to stop going to house church and serve a couple times a week?" Nope. House church has been good for me and it just seems like a lot to do with training school and the extra class on Monday nights now added. Whenever I am experiencing emotions such as the ones I mentioned, like most guys do, I try and find the problem and fix it. I then think that I have found the problem, which is never me:), and then come up with a solution. Funny thing is, I never follow through with it, cause I know that it is not going to work. I don't know if that makes any sense. I know myself well enough and I have been through this enough times to know that there is no quick fix to the broken soul. I however want one and like to try and finagle a quicky, as if God would let my logic prevail. Finagle a quicky. LOL I gotta stop.LOL

1 comment:

Christie.McNabb said...

hey, i meant to tell you this morning...it's ok to recognize things like desires to move downtown, or spend more time serving, or that there is such a thing as "too much church." they can still exist as long as you equally aknowledge that they won't/can't solve how you feel....basically, don't throw them out just because they don't solve your problems. they may still be itchings in you that are worth paying attention to. :)