Monday, April 5, 2010

Well, sometimes it seems as right after I tell how many guys are in the program we lose a couple. We are down to 9 men now. This is really just how it goes I guess. Since I have been involved back in Indy and here it has always been the same up and down with the numbers of program men. The guys had 4 days off this past Thursday-Sunday. It was Holy Week here and Costa Ricans typically take off the entire week, but we only gave them 4 days. I think it was probably kind of hard for them being away from family and wondering what everyone else was doing. Many of the families go to the beach during the week. I went last Thursday and it was jam packed. I got there early and I was ready to go around 2pm.

I just received an email from Jared and Eileen. They are stuck in Brazil...they will not let them leave because they do not have their yellow fever vaccine cards with them. They can either get another one...which that process will take about 10 days, in order to get new cards or someone can DHL the ones at their house. I am off to see what has happened. Peace

No comments: