Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We are back to 8 men in the program right now. We had our staff meeting this morning and it seems like this is a good number for us. Anytime we get more than 7-8 it does not seem to last for very long. I think it is tough for that many guys to live in small quarters for prolonged ammounts of time.

I recently purchased a male pitbull. I have wanted a dog for years and never felt like it was the righ time to get one. Well, I just went ahead and did it when the opportunity presented itself. I live alone and I know how great it is to have a dog around to keep you busy and laughing. It is a big responsibility as well, especially with a 7 week old puppy. I named him Gideon. He is golden, white face and legs...with baby blue eyes. Talk about a job man. I knew it was not going to be a cake walk, but this little thing is crazy. Just have to be patient, I guess.

I have been sick for the past 5 days with sinus pain and my body is aching as well. I had the same sort of stuff about a month ago. My friend Jimmy has it as well as many others in the area. I went and had blood drawn the other day because I thought I had dengue fever again. Hopefully I will start feeling better here in the next couple of days.

I taught at church last week and I am teaching again this week. I think it went pretty well and we all learned something. I hope to grow in this area as it continues to challenge me greatly. If you happen to read this, please pray.

Please pray for my friends Jared and Eileen Cantrell-their future, all of our finances as a team, and for our program and church. thanks!

No comments: