Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jaco

I went to Jaco, Costa Rica the other day by bus. I had to go there in order to buy a bus ticket to go to Granada, Nicaragua. I have to leave here every 90 days for 3 days, then I can come back for another 90. I am looking forward to this trip. I will first go to San Jose and stay with my friend Jimmy´s sister and boyfriend. I love being around them and they want me to come and stay with them. I stayed with them over the summer and had a good time. Please pray for this trip as I will be traveling alone. I hear that food and shopping is about half of what it costs here! yay.

I have taught the past 3 weeks at church and I am ready for a break. It is fun and good to prepare to teach, but I am just ready for a break. Last week at church a lady who came for her first time came to Christ. She heard God´s word and something made sense to her. This was super encouraging to all of us. We have a nice location on the beach and one of our main objectives there is to befriend, encourage, teach, and hopefully train up some of the local surfers. We have been having quite a few more come lately, which is awesome. I like having them around.

No comments: