Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Home

I was scheduled to leave for Nicaragua on the 27th but I received an email from my mother asking me if I would like to come home and watch the Colt's play. I took her up on the offer and I came home. I am about to leave to head back to my current home in Costa Rica. I am ready to get back there into the warm weather and work along side my friends. I feel like I have been super busy since I have been home. I am pretty much tired of shopping right now. I had fun finding things for a couple of the kids down there. It is more fun buying things for others than for myself. God has really blessed me with awesome friends here and in CR. Currently we are hoping to find some transportation so we can get back and forth to the sawmill. If anyone is interested in helping there is a motorcycle for sale. $1000.00 US. It is an important ministry tool that we really need.

No comments: